SENIOR HR MANAGER Spain & Italy
- Senior HR Manager for a Global Player
- International position for Spain and Italy
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global Player within the Cosmetic Industry.
Descripción de la oferta
- Leads Human Resources practices and objectives with the goal of providing an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, productivity, high standards , goal achievement and ongoing development of a superior workforce;
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining HR partnerships with all employees and with the relevant Business & Division Management Team Members;
- Leads, supports, motivates and develops the HR team to ensure that the right level of expertise is available within the team and that excellent service and support is provided to the business.
- Builds succession planning/retention plan for the team;
- Manages the workforce planning, KPI's, performance management, compensation structure, budget and hiring decisions for the HR Team part of the affiliate/production site; (where applicable);
- Is responsible for local benefits strategy and bench marking;
- Is accountable for the HR Budget and budget process of the affiliate;
- Acts with an advisory role for any HR processes and services part of the HR year;
- Effectively manages employee relations issues, grievances and all disciplinary procedures in line with the Companies Code of Ethics and Business Conduct;
- Advises on sourcing and recruitment of high level or key positions for the affiliate/production site;
- Follows recruitment and give PI/PLI debriefs to candidates;
- Ensures payroll execution and payroll team management (where applicable);
- Responsible for training courses delivery
- Deals and helps supporting UNION negotiations (where applicable);
- Participates in implementation of Local HR & Division Strategy
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in HR in a multinational company.
- Master Degree in HR Management.
- Experience in dealing with Unions and work councils in Spain and Italy.
- Labor Law expert knowledge is a must have for Spain and Italy.
- Experienced in effective relationship management.
- Customer Focus, innovation, business acumen and valuing diversity & inclusiveness to represent our fundamentals in day-to-day.
- SAP knowledge of advantage.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, presentation), influencing and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of all key HR skill areas;
- Change Management professional;
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Italian. Any other languages a real plus.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional.
Occasional travelling in Europe is required.
Offices based in Barcelona.