Senior Development Manager
International residential development manager
International real estate fund
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
Coordinating and supporting with the design, permitting, execution and marketing of several projects under the supervision of the Senior Development Manager (and centralised risk and development functions). This will include but not necessarily be limited to: working with architects and cost consultants on design and feasibility, selection of consultants, negotiating construction contracts, driving detailed design, commercial aspects, defining marketing strategy, execution of marketing and reporting on progress, risks and profitability. These tasks will be completed in conjunction and with the help of Director, Spain, the Senior Development Manager and the Director of Construction and other centralised resources.
- Supporting outline project design with external architects and securing executive and investor buy-in
- Coordination of detailed design with commercial team, architects, consultants and general contractor
- Follow-up and coordination of detailed project costing and profitability by careful management and coordination of internal and external resources
- Assisting in the management of all planning permissions and permits
- Assistance to the Senior Development Manager in the execution of sales and marketing with external consultants
- Support in the procurement process, regarding development specification.
- Support on the negotiation of contracts with internal and external legal resources
- Management of the project manager and with the Senior Development Manager to ensure delivery of the project
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and standards as appropriate
- Asset and property management tasks related to the existing assets.
- Overall support to the Senior Development manager tasks.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 5 to 7 years experience working as a developer within another development company in Spain or within a branch of a company that
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Report writing
- Strong knowledge of the development process, alternatives in structure and risks
- Established network
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the marketing and sales processes, data protection, KYC, anti-money laundering legislation and processes.
- Property management expertise is desirable, in terms of leases, suppliers, bureaucracy, and filing.
- Knowledge of the residential real estate sector in Madrid (Is desirable)
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional