Senior Apparel Product Developer
- International Sports Brand
- Senior Apparel Product Developer
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International sports brands with a strong bacground in technical garments.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Product and Technology Business Unit Manager, the Senior Product Developer will be in charge of:
- Liaise with all the parties to ensure the successful development of the product within the timing targets (MAT internal & external teams, manufacturing partners, suppliers & costumers)
- Managing the development process for a part of the collection to achieve realization of designs by collaborating with the main stakeholders in the process.
- Coordinate communication with factories throughout the development process to reach targets in terms of materials, cost and successful product execution.
- Responsible for fabric database management, lab dip approvals, new fabric and materials, fabric testing, validating and proposing fabrics/sub materials, etc.
- Driving the timing for prototyping, counter sampling and salesman sampling.
- Work together with Design department to ensure all product specification is properly transmitted and understood at the Factory side.
- Managing counter sample procedures.
- Manufacturing coordination.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree on an Apparel related area + specific knowledge on apparel construction, pattern making, costing, bill of materials, different Surface applications.
- High level of English, valuable High level of Italian.
- Project Management, technical apparel product development, skills to work with factories, to develop sourcing & procurement and in product/process quality assurance.
- High and accurate communications skills.
- Strict project management execution.
- Team work.
- Long experience in technical apparel product development.
- Deep knowledge of the Outdoor Sports Industry.
- High level of Microsoft Office package and medium level of Adobe Illustrator.
Opportunites to develop a strong professional career.