- Multinational of the electronic sector
- Looks for a Senior Accountant
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational of the electronic sector with presence in several countries.
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will have to be able to do the following functions:
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of the GL and sub ledgers (AP, Inter-company, banks) for multiple holding, financing and Interco entities, including preparing and posting of journal entries.
- Monitor and confirms Financial and Accounting policies.
- Monthly , quarterly and year end close accruals.
- Liaise, and interact with External and Internal auditors.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Rebates: database maintenance, alerts, accruals, settlements,audits.
- Other internal and external reporting.
- Proactive analysis to improve efficiency Finance processes.
- Guarantee control and supervision.
- Annual statutory accounts cooperation.
- Coordinate accounting matters with financial analyst team as necessary.
- Possibility of Participation in International projects.
- Preparation, documentation and accounting of Local Payments.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The candidate will have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or similar degree.
- Native level of Spanish and very fluent English.
- Good communicator.
- Commercial and interested.
- Constructive and proactive.
- Very organised and prepared to do a lot of transactional work.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining procedures and controls.
- Accounting background/experience of 3-6 years in industry.
A great opportunity for your professional experience.