Senior Accountant with SAP
- Senior Accountan with SAP
- Leading Multinational Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is one of the world's largest distributors on his sector, has the unique position to provide a broad range of product lines. The company plays a strategic role with its vendor partners.
Descripción de la oferta
This position will help standardize worldwide Accounting processes with the objective to streamline the operations and reduce risk of fraud and error. The position will analyze existing processes and internal controls (Finance and IT) within each country and identify best practices.
The best practices will be documented and will be the basis for a company-wide training manual. The position will be accountable for the analysis, documentation, and subsequent training in Vendor Accounting.
- Work with all countries to understand current processes within the Finance and Accounting areas.
- Evaluate those processes against industry standards (e.g. US GAAP, ITFSB, SOX etc.) as well as core SAP standards to identify best practices based on an effective balance between control and efficiency.
- Assess the process changes needed within the country to comply with best practices and build a plan to assist country with the change management.
- Present best practice recommendation (aligning with industry standards- U.S. GAAP, ITFSB, SOX, etc.) and change management plan to management for approval.
- Design and recommend processes for new business opportunities.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 5 years minimum experience in particular area of expertise and while using SAP.
- Bachelor Degree required in Accounting or Finance, MBA referred
- CPA or Equivalent specialized experience preferred
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional