Security Senior Consultant Specialist
- Do you want to develop as a professional in a multicultural environment?
- Are you ready for your next challenge?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client, a multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
Descripción de la oferta
Lead & coordinate development of our client security solutions aligned with group strategy and ensures cross-functional alignment across GLOBE technology streams.
Produce regular security vulnerability reports for area of competences and identify remedy actions.
Fulfil "management responses" and solution for issues related to Security area of competence raised during the audit reviews.
Knowledge transfer to operational resources to ensure consistant day-to-day and troubleshooting operations.
Advises and consults on risks and vulnerabilities for the organisation by contributing to the ISMS Risk, Controls and monitoring for the Group.
Drive continuous improvement and initiative strategies and plans for Customer (s) in line with business requirements.
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. We will reward your highly developed influencing skills as well as your leadership skills, which will be your main assets for this position.
We will reward your highly developed technical skills as well as your proactive cooperation and result focus, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile and are looking for a global opportunity - apply now!
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 5 years of experience in Security in large organizations.
- Experience in running risk assessments.
- Proven track record in delivering medium-sized projects.
- Certification in Security domains (CISSP, ISO, PCI, …).
- Familiar with security frameworks (SANS TOP20, ISO27001, CSA, etc.)
- Good understanding of the available security controls across area of expertise platform and technologies.
- Influencing and negotiating skills, verbal & written communication and collaboration skills, analytical, organization and
planning, results focus / achiever, prioritization skills, methodological, rigourous and precise, tenacity.
- Permanent position.