Scientist Diagnostic Assay Development
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important molecular diagnostics company.
Descripción de la oferta
- As member of our Diagnostic Reagents R&D team, you will participate in the development of diagnostic assay reagents and their integration in consumable cartridges for our fully automated near-patient-testing molecular diagnostic platform.
- Performing technology and product development of nucleic acid extraction and multiplex PCR assay reagents, internally and in cooperation with external partners.
- Working according to Standard Operating Procedure in our ISO13485 Quality Management System.
- Project planning and planning own laboratory work and that of others and delivering results according to project plans.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Ph.D.,or doctoral degree in molecular biology. Main expertise in human genetics, virology and/or microbiology
- 1-5 years of experience in product development in a diagnostic company, especially in field of real-time PCR, assay development and oligonucleotides design are of great advantage.
- Expert experience in optimization of nucleic acid extraction from clinical sample materials (manually and/or automated), optimizing diagnostic assays for real-time reverse-transcription PCR and the respective data interpretation.
- Experiences working under a Quality Management System (ISO 9001 or ISO13485).
- Knowledge about IVD products / DHF / ISO guidelines
- Experiences in planning, performing product verification & validation studies for molecular diagnostic products
- Experiences in clinical microbiology and handling of clinical samples and biosafety level 2 organisms of advantage.
- Profound knowledge in using Office software (Excel, PowerPoint Word) and preparing scientific documentation and reports in English.
- High level of motivation, self-organization, precision and goal orientation, and willingness to travel.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team.
- Company language is English - Proven ability to write and communicate in English.
- Applications should be submitted in English.
Good career opportunity.