SAP Subject Matter Expert (MDM - MDG)
Multinational with presence in 130 countries with SAP CoE in Barcelona.
SAP Subject Matter Expert (MDM - MDG).
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading global beauty company with net revenues of $4.4 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2015. Founded in France in 1904, our client is a pure play beauty company with a portfolio of well-known fragrances, color cosmetics, and skin & body care products sold in over 130 countries and territories.
Descripción de la oferta
- Participation on SAP projects implementations.
- Provide subject matter expertise and assistance in developing requirements for SAP projects.
- Capture and anticipate new Global and/or Local Business requirements.
- Lead review meeting(s) with the Global Process Owner(s) to ensure regular communication and ensure the alignment/approval of documentation on the progress of the project.
- Support the Execution of projects and changes in the site.
- Lead Key users and Local Process Owners to achieve the objectives of the project providing support in SAP as top priority in the current implementation.
- Provide process knowledge support.
- Work with Business Facing teams to improve processes through the use of SAP capabilities.
- Maintain knowledge on product direction and future offerings of SAP.
- Coordinate activities and share knowledge with counterparts in other regions.
- Assist SAP Application support COE with troubleshooting.
- Work with 2nd level support to develop processes for troubleshooting and escalation.
- Identify the change management projects with the Key Users and Local process Owners.
- Lead implementation and SAP configuration of the recommended solution.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- SAP certification for the appropriate modules.
- 5 years minimum experience implementing SAP projects working on the appropriate modules.
- Proficient in SAP ERP management, with knowledge in current release ECC 6.0.
- In-depth experience implementing applications.
- Project management expertise, PMI certification is a plus.
- Deep understanding of business and technical processes.
- English fluency, other languages appreciated.