SAP Analyst - SAP PP & SAP WM
Multinational Company with an international environment.
Analyze business processes in the area of Production and Warehouse management.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational leaders in agribusiness, food and ingredients, fuel and fertiliser.
Descripción de la oferta
- Analyse Business Processes (Production Planning and Execution, Inventory and Warehouse Management), including dependencies from and to other business aspects (from Production to Finance), to define requirements for configuration in PP and WM modules.
- Perform configuration work in PP and WM modules, independently or in coordination and cooperation with local PP and WM consultants (if the case) and other Bunge Entities (as appropriate), to grant successful implementation of projects.
- Perform needed tests and business checks, together with Work Process Manager - Food & Industrial, to ensure project consistency and alignment among various project locations for all aspects of Production and Warehouse Management work-streams.
- Identify opportunities, together with Work Process Manager Food & Industrial, for business process improvement; promote and drive implementation of these improvements into system configuration, considering matching to the capabilities of SAP.
- Integrate support activities for Production and Warehouse Management.
- Analysis of processes completed, and requirement defined, within defined projects milestones.
- Gather understanding of business needs and translate them into system requirements.
- fit-gap analysis (processes) prepared, according to defined project milestone.
- MM and WM Configuration correctly performed, and regression testing (system) performed as appropriate.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Min 5 years SAP expertise in implementation projects, with strong hands on SAP (ECC 7.0 or at least 6.0) configuration skills.
- Proven configuration and support experience of PP and WM modules.
- Knowledgeable of MM (direct experience in this field desirable)
- Deep understanding of integration with other modules (SD, TM, MM, QM, FICO)
- Hands-on application and configuration experience in Production Planning and Execution, and Warehouse Management.
- At ease in working with LSMW, User roles, SAP Queriy
- Must be highly analytical, team player, ability to learn quickly, can prioritize and multi-task while under pressure
- Must be self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverables, ability to work independently, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance
- Must be available for off-hours, on-call support as needed
- Experience with SAP Solman for issue management a plus
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other European languages a plus
- Degree in Economics, or Administration a plus; APICS Certification also a plus.
- Knowledge of other SAP modules (Quality Management, Plant Maintenance) also a plus.
International environment, permanent contract and career opportunities.