SAP Analyst - SAP PM & SAP QM & SAP PP
analyse business processes in the area of PM, QM and PP.
Multinational Company with an international environment.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Company leaders in agribusiness, food and ingredients, fuel and fertilizer.
Descripción de la oferta
- Analyse Business Processes (Plant Maintenance, Manufacturing, Quality Management), including dependencies from and to other business aspects (Sales, Procurement, Finance), to define requirements for configuration in PM and QM modules mainly, and also on PP as needed; identify opportunities for interfaces within these modules and Industrial systems, or EDI.
- Perform configuration work in the relevant modules, independently or in coordination and cooperation with local consultants (if the case) and other Bunge Entities (as appropriate), to grant successful implementation of projects.
- Perform needed tests and business checks, together with Work Process Manager - Food & Industrial, to ensure project consistency and alignment among various project locations for all aspects of Materials Management and Transportation Management work-streams.
- Integrate support activities for Materials Management and Transportation Management.
- Analysis of processes completed, and requirement defined, within defined projects milestones
- Gather understanding of business needs and translate them into system requirements
- fit-gap analysis (processes) prepared, according to defined project milestone-
- PM, QM (and PP) configuration correctly performed, and regression testing (system) performed as appropriate.
- Business process improvements (related to system capability) identified
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Min 5 years SAP expertise in implementation projects, with strong hands on SAP (ECC 6.0 minimum) configuration skills.
- Proven configuration and support experience of PM, QM, and PP modules.
- Knowledgeable interfaces (including Pl, EDI)
- Deep understanding of integration with other modules (MM, SRM, FICO)
- Hands-on application and configuration experience in Plant Maintenance, Manufacturing, Quality Management.
- At ease in working with LSMW, User roles, SAP Queriy
- Must be highly analytical, team player, ability to learn quickly, can prioritize and multi-task while under pressure.
- Must be self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverables, ability to work independently, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance
- Must be available for off-hours, on-call support as needed.
- Independent decisions: analysis of business requirements, PP and WM system configuration
- Decisions to be signed off: improvements (by Work Process Manager); system configuration impacting other streams (by Work Process Manager - Food & Industrial, or other senior Work Process Managers.
- Experience with SAP Solman for issue management a plus.
- Degree in Economics, or Administration a plus.
International environment, permanent contract and career opportunities.