No se aceptan más candidaturas
Sales Finance Manager
- At least 5 years exp in Commercial Controlling functions
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Finance and Financial/Projection Models
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Top multinational company
Descripción de la oferta
The ideal candidate will take the following responsibilities:
- Prepare business plans/business case analysis for new projects or initiatives, working closely with different functional managers to agree planning, assumptions, scope, and objectives.
- Review and analyze performance reporting of actual monthly results and variances of projected P&L's and KPI's regarding new business accounts.
- Support management in budgeting and forecast processes and ensure financial models are completed appropriately.
- Track, monitor and drive annual price reviews by sector at account level. To drive enhance performance and alternative operating models when necessary.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions.
- Prepare business presentations/briefing papers for local, regional and/or global management.
- Drive projects financial evaluation; IRR, payback; ROCE; NPV.
- Play a key role in the development of Sales incentive and bonus plans, conducting the assessment of results and validating the payments.
- Key role in the development of commercial plans, and control and challenge of the prospection activities, and accomplishment of Compass compliance requirement (CRM, database updates, templates, approval limits, …).
- Drive adequate planning for the commercial offer review, to ensure adequate analysis and review on a timely manner.
- Prepare post project appraisal reviews of won accounts.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis of the commercial activity and performance tracking tender results to support Senior Manager reviews.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The ideal candidate will have the folling profile:
Degree in Economics, Finance, Administration, Engineering or similar with solid background in finance.
Postgraduate studies in Finance or business. MBA desirable.
At least five years working experience with a minimum of five years combined experience in relevant roles within Finance and Commercial controlling functions.
Proficiency in English is highly desirable.
Strong knowledge of Corporate Finance and Financial/Projection Models.
Strong financial background (controlling, planning, financial accounting, etc.).
Significant experience in sales control/planning/analysis activities.
Significant expertise on performance management, planning/budgeting/forecasts, decision support (ad hoc) and team leadership.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional