- Multinational company provider of solutions to ensure efficiency in bulk materia
- Sales engineer will be responsible of half of the Spanish territory
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading global supplier of systems and services to make bulk materials handling cleaner, safer, and more productive. The primary markets include Cement and Aggregates, Coal and Biomass Fired Power Generation, and various Process Industries.
The company offers a complete range of products and solutions to help these companies avoid costly down time caused by material spillage, flow issues and dust and emission controls.
Descripción de la oferta
The main responsibilities will be:
- Assist the clients in the industrial sector in order to ensure the efficiency of their installations.
- Drive sales on the target area by providing solutions to clients.
- Visit clients to demonstrate products, offer the companies solution and take orders
- Arrange a program of visits to major potential buyers by contacting people and making appointments
- Develop and update knowledge of their own and their competitors' products
- Speak with other sales and marketing personnel in their company to work out the best methods of promoting products
- Work out customers' needs and explain and demonstrate products to them, which may involve technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used
- Quote and negotiate prices and credit terms, prepare contracts and record orders
- Report to employers on sales and provide feedback on the marketing of new or established products
- Carry out formal presentations of products, attend promotional markets and organize product displays
- Work on telemarketing campaigns
- Plan to meet sales targets and budgets
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The selected candidate will prove:
- Technical engineering education qualification required.
- Three or more years of prior industrial sales experience required.
- Two+ years of work experience within the bulk materials sector.
- Problem solving and proven ability to work on own.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills, presentation skills and computer literacy.
- Able to work independently in a homeoffice position.
Great professional opportunity.