You will have the chance to manage all the sales department.
Big international exposure.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish agri food company focused on the international markets.
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead the team members' professional development.
- Carry out the monitoring of and negotiation with key accounts for the different channels and markets. Analyze and know the market as well as existing/potential competition, defining steps that would allow for a better positioning of the product. He/she would also carry out actions aimed at brand generation/creation, connecting with the key players in the sector.
- Guarantee the fulfillment of the budget in terms of turnover, margins, profitability and product. Report to general management in a loyal and periodic way on the developments of his/her work, results progress, and the different key business indicators.
- Analyzing, planning & monitoring.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Advanced Degree. Postgraduate training in business development/sales would also be valued.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 10-15 years of professional experience, having held positions with sales responsibilities within agri food companies focused on both the domestic and export markets (specially Central and Northern Europe) for at least 5 years.
- Experience in companies with multiple distribution channels.
- Experience in companies that produce food/ raw materials / or related with the food industry.
- Experience in business development positions with considerable fluctuations in production.
- Very high level of English. French or German would also be valued.
Great career development.