Great opportunity to develop your career in a international environment.
You will manage and important sales role.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is and important international manufacturing company, in Spain they are base in Alicante.
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead and manage a team who are empowered to operate within a defined framework.
- Work directly with the General Manager to define the general sales strategy and help shape the vision for the future; covering Range, Price & Promotion.
- Responsible for delivering the P&L working to the agreed strategy.
- Analyzing and interpreting performance and trends against agreed KPI's
- Personal day-to-day responsibility for agreed customers in region.
- Collaborate with peers, operating across defined region in order to share best practice with continuous improvement.
- Planning and project management of events and marketing action.
- Leading a team with feedback and coaching as required.
- Supporting of corporate objectives and communication to team.
- Ensure visit frequency of team to their customers is appropriate.
- Regular time spent in Head Office, as required, in order to network and ensure work delivered.
- Work with the General Manager to define budgets in line with company expectation.
- Work with peers to ensure standardized reporting.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, with a proof background managing big sales teams, his focus must be quality first.
You will be self-motivated and will have the ability to motivate your colleagues at all times. Customer service is imperative, so you will to be commercially savvy, driven and have vision to move the company forward. In addition, you should be able to influence people and the business- Build a good relationship and network with a wide range of people- Drive own development.
*Will be required to travel*