SaaS Presales Engineer
Security, network and technology global company
Presales experience, SaaS, Telco networks, design and architecture knowledge.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global organization focused on electronics innovation, security and software development that will allow the person selected to work from home, although national and international travel will be required.
Descripción de la oferta
- Engage with Cloud Service Providers (CSP) in the countries, building relationships, assess the existing cloud services and compare with our client SaaS requirements, evangelize our client SaaS solutions.
- Engage with technology decision makers (Chiefs of Police, Command staff, Sheriffs, Directors of IT) building relationships, evangelize our client SaaS solutions, and providing domain expertise to assist in closing sales
- Participate in pre-sales efforts including: technical sales presentations, architecture design discussions, competitive displacement, proof-of-concept engagements, pre Tender engagement, Tender/RFP/RFI responses, solution demonstrations, and technical workshops.
- Develop and propose custom solutions that differentiate our client's SaaS and evidence capture solutions and services, and meet customer's requirements and objectives.
- Support the process of defining customer SLA's and back to back agreements with CSP.
- Document customer feature requests and issues, providing feedback to sales and product management.
- Present our client's technical & business value proposition at industry events.
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge of our client International and domain expertise within technology subject area.
- Provide support to product Test and Evolution.
- Execute customer site assessments.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Pre-Sales experience as well as SaaS sales and support.
- Experience with telecommunication network theory, design and architecture.
- Some experience with law enforcement or military sales will be highly interesting.
- Experience with project management and resource tracking.
- Ability to work remotely effectively and add value as a team member. Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills as well as ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams and perform tasks with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects.
- Ability to apply solutions, technology, and products to a business opportunity.
- Willing to travel internationally.
Career growth, international exposure and professional development.