No se aceptan más candidaturas
Regulatory Affairs Specialist EMEA (Chemical industry)
- Multinational chemical company
- REACH expert
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company growing worldwide, leader in its sector.
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead regulatory and compliance initiatives impacting the business (e.g. represent Performance Materials on the REACH consortium and inter-company team; advise on REACH registrations and regulations)
- Provide regulatory review on products and raw materials
- Advise the business on various global regulatory and/or directive changes
- Represent the business on technical committees within trade organizations (i.e. CEFIC)
- Engage with regulatory bodies and key customers
- Participate in Global Product Regulatory meetings
- Provide and conduct regulatory impact assessments upon emerging and new regulations
- Collaborate across functions to support corporate and product stewardship
- Support customer requests as needed
- Coordinate and lead Responsible Care efforts for the division
- Work with Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Analytical groups to develop and implement current Good Manufacturing Practices, as appropriate at the manufacturing locations.
- Work with EHS controlled chemicals group on applicable chemical inventory regulations as appropriate.
- Assist Sales and Marketing team on customer visits to demonstrate company efforts to ensure compliance
- Review marketing and technical literature for any product claims and provide support for customer presentations and trade shows
- Train Sales, Marketing and Research & Development on global regulations
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- BsC or BsA, with MS in Regulatory Affairs, Chemistry, Toxicology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in general regulatory affairs for chemicals. Working knowledge and specific experience with global and regional regulations (e.g. REACH, RoHs, occupational exposure) is required. Proficiency in quality system standards, sustainability topics (e.g. waste management regulations) is desirable.
- Team player with strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Have project management skills with handling multiple projects and priorities
- Knowledge of standard computer applications required; SAP desirable.
Great opportunity to you career path.