Regional Senior Health Pricing Expert
- International General Insurance Company
- Health GLM Pricing opportunity
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Client's mission is to help customers live their lives with more peace of mind by protecting them, their relatives and their property against risks, and by managing their savings and assets. As a company whose business is about protecting people, they have a responsibility to leverage their skills, resources and risk expertise to build an stronger and safer society.
Descripción de la oferta
- In collaboration with Global departments, develop standards, guidelines and tools in order to enhance pricing capabilities within the Region, both for commercial and personal lines in health.
- Map current organizations, talents, processes and capabilities across the Region in order to define action plan to raise the adequate level of maturity in pricing.
- Support the strategic pricing and offer development (e.g. product, segments, retention,..) and challenge those plans to ensure a right definition and set up.
- On-site support to UW/pricing teams.
- Contribute to the development of training tools, plans and regional workshops based on a cluster approach
- Contribute to the development of professional families, providing technical coaching to local senior experts and promoting professional communities at entities and regional level.
Liaise with the Group Health Program on Pricing initiatives Develop pricing expertise through participation in international experts' community, congress, market survey and study.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 5 Years + Experience in health insurance pricing and actuary field.
- Currently working at minimum Senior Chief Actuary
- Have been involved in strategic plan, offer development, commercial lines management.
- Fluent in Spoken & Written English (Spanish will be appreciated)
- Knowledge of advanced pricing models (e.g. GLM) and tools (e.g. SAS, Emblem)
- Strategic plan design
- Team leadership and management
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Health insurance products and their features
- Ability to communicate lead and influence at all levels including Senior Management
- Highly self motivated and without need for day to day supervision
- Ability to work in a multi cultural international environment
- Ability to effectively prioritise and be highly organised
- Ability to maintain quality underwriting decision making under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent internal and external presentation skills
Competitive salary package based on the candidate experience.