Regional Sales Manager - Biomedical Information Services
Leading Information Services Company. Biomedical Field
MUST SPEAK SPANISH, PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading Information Services Company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Achieve defined sales targets as outlined in the Sales Plan
- Visit customers and prospects on average 80% of the working week
- Work to achieve quotas and ad hoc targets as established by Country Manager
- Build and maintain a high standard of rapport with potential & existing customers through personal visits (260 per annum)
- Manage key sales and account retention relationships
- Work to a plan with Account Executive (AE) and Country Manager (CM) to actively seek new business
- Pro-actively liaise with colleagues to maintain highest levels of service and customer satisfaction
- Attend local and national conferences or exhibitions and make presentations to large audiences as requested by the Country Manager (CM)
- Produce accurate call reports including action points within 24 hours of contact
- Work with AE to prepare written proposals and quotes for customers
- Ensure that all customers and prospects are visited at a frequency appropriate to their status
- Anticipate and recognize market needs and discuss with the CM
- Alert team to emerging customer technical issues
- Research and initiate improvements to our service culture
- Ensure that all administration associated with the role is completed in a timely manner
- Achieve an expert level of knowledge of own products and competition.
- Provide input from the market for product development and marketing purposes.
- Develop sales strategy for your region for overall sales of the products.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- +3 years experiencia in Biomedical Information Services
- MUST SPEAK SPANISH, PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH.
- Bachelor´s degree
- Responsive and quick to learn and update knowledge
- Strong technical and sales skills.
- Positive Attitude
- EagernesstoUnderstand, SoundJudgement
- Open Communication
- Trust & Respect