R&D Pre/Post Sales Manager (M/F)
Engineering & Manufacturing Industry - worldwide market
Technical Degree - English fluent
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our customer is head of an important Italian industrial group which in the last years has shown strong growth, both for expansion and through acquisitions. A management coming from structured multinational contexts, a production and sales function distributed in Italy and abroad and a dynamic market make the work environment extremely dynamic and exciting.
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate, who refers directly to the Supply Chain Director, will have the following responsibilities:
- To manage the technical issue regarding the Pre/Post sales activity;
- To improve and update internal procedures and policy;
- To support the R&D, Sales and Customer Service function in order to aligned the technical solution with the customer need;
- To provide to the Sales team all the technical coaching needed in order to support them during the negotiation phase;
- To manage customer relationship in order to improve the technical solutions.
- To manage the "Customer product training" and support the customer during the "troubleshooting" activity (focus Key Accounts);
- To identify and manage the VOC in terms of claims, potential improvement and future opportunity.
- To propose product & business improvement;
- To manage KPIs and department cost.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Graduated in engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in the role, preferably in Sales/Customer Service division of international manufacturing players;
- Strong experience in management of complex and structured customer (Ex. multinational company in consumer goods and retail market);
- Deeply knowledge in team management and team working coordination.
- Strong skills in HW/SW system product development;
- Experience in machine application and fluid dynamics system (Ex. Freezing/Cooling cycle);
- Market and key players knowledge;
- Fluent in English (second language is a plus);
- Dynamic and business oriented;
- Problem solving approach,
- Manage many and different stakeholders;
- Sustain the project team building;
- Change management.
A role in a dynamic and growing fast company, a professional result-oriented environment which incentive an interesting career development paths in Italy and abroad.