Quality Account Manager
- Empresa del sector Packaging, sector lácteo
- Responsable de Calidad para Lineas de Envasado, entorno aséptico
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company, leader in filling technology for food industry.
Descripción de la oferta
- Main contact for customers in all related quality topics, including preliminary judgment of customer complaints, coordination of all customer complaint investigation activities including participation when necessary, ensuring that the complaints are closed in time, and the communication of the conclusions to customers.
- Responsible for the aseptic tests of new installed lines.
- Support to customers and commercial department in all related to the aseptic filling technology. Advisor and consultant towards customers' installations
- Support and definition of specific internal and external training programs. Coaching to internal and external customers on Quality Control Procedures
- Key contact in all related Quality issues with the headquarters.
- May be required to work closely with colleagues of other countries including, if necessary, travelling to assist with quality issues.
- Feedback towards internal technical dpt: continuous improvement spirit
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 5 years work experience in a similar position.
- Degree in Food Technology or Biological Science orientated to food technology. Other food industry postgraduate studies highly assessed
- Experience in food processing & packaging industry
- Knowledge of food microbiology and technology in the aseptic food industry.
- Knowledge of aseptic filling systems (carton & bottle filling, food packaging) , nice-to-have
- Knowledge in Quality, Assurance and Management (ISO 9001, ASE, IFS rules)
- Spanish, native language
- English language, C2 level.
- German, nice-to-have
- Knowledge in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge in 5-WHYS + ISHIKAWA Quality Problem Solving Tools (analytical background, route cause analysis, defining corrective measures)
- SAP Software Business management: Expert knowledge level
- Availability to travel: 50% of working schedule set on business trips (mainly in Spain, Portugal and Germany)
- Skills required:
-Organized/methodic, dynamic person focused on detailed analysis of different topics.
-High level of communication at internal and external level (decisive, independent, able to solve all types of questions to the customer).
-Used to work under pressure situations.
Excellent salarial package, social benefits+company car.