World's leading insurance group.
Over 3 years of experience in project and program management (software)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Present in more than 170 countries.
Descripción de la oferta
- Managing end-to-end solution delivery, supporting all the IT responsibilities, from idea formulation to hand-over to Service Management for new solutions roll-outs and upgrades, building and maintaining strong relationships with various business partners / project stakeholders.
- Understanding customers' objectives to define the appropriate engagement model and lead the initial setup, blue prints and developments / implementation plans for future mid/long term IT Solutions to support Reserving Actuarial function globally.
- Leading and directing the project team, possibly geographically dispersed, including external providers.
- Ensuring completion of all project management deliverables to required level. Proactively managing project / program risks, establishing effective controls and driving mitigation actions. Tracking key project metrics, issues, risks, changes and to produce monthly status reports. Ensuring compliance to quality standards for project deliverables.
- Being able to provide IT overall Architecture criteria in different stages and forums in the context of our Global Program.
- Ensure integration among project team members. Ensuring alignment with Service Management and supporting ramp-up of operational model.
- Providing full transparency regarding projects execution in terms of budget, timelines, scope and quality status.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Proven track record in delivering new IT Tools and solutions, in complex organizational context, following agile approach / methodologies to shorten delivery time frames.
- Prior experienceworkingin a financialservicesenvironmentdesirable, preferablyinsurance
- Proven track record delivering projects and/or services with regional / global org. structures.
- Project / Program Management training and certification (e.g. PMP / PgMP / SDLC / ZPMF) preferred.
- Over 3 years of experience in project and program management.
- Over 5 years of relevant IT experience, with strong technical background.
- Experience in agile delivery methods (e.g. Scrum) preferred.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are beneficial.
- Deep knowledge of Project / Program management.
- Deep knowledge of Software engineering and Software development best practices.
- Deep knowledge of IT management best practices.
- Insurance industry understanding would be highly beneficial, preferably understanding of Client business.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills in global and complex contexts.
- Able to work well across different teams and cultural backgrounds.
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications.
- Proponent for innovation, best practices, sound design with data & information optimization in mind, strong development habits, and efficient team/project structures.
- Capable of articulating complex designs, code and applications for large scale projects to a simple to understand non-technical client-facing standard.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changes and new situations / environments.
Primary work location is Barcelona. This position requires approximately 10% - 30% of mobility. You can apply by clicking on the button "Apply online"
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.