Project Manager Infrastructure
- Multinational company.
- Project Manager Infrastructure. Solution Owner.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Multinational company.
Descripción de la oferta
- We are looking for a Project Manager of Infrastructures for a multinational company based in Barcelona.
- The candidate must be able to perform the essential functions without reasonable accommodation.
- Communicate and enforce current project management standards and best practices on the IT community.
- Participate in the resource planning and allocation of new projects.
- Ensure that all projects are proceeding according to timelines and budgets, meeting targets and expectations and adhering to established operating parameters.
- Ensure profitability by utilizing current processes for managing project budgets across the organization.
- Utilize current processes, systems and procedures that will support Company short and long term goals.
- Develop detailed project schedules incorporating milestones to meet new initiatives requested by the business.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Manage projects to meet delivery milestones.
- Meet client's expectations regarding project cost, schedule and deliverables. Infrastructure projects will be related to:
- Strong experience in large Microsoft environments (Windows server, Exchange, etc.)
- Proven project management experience in Directory Services (Active Directory, GPO, etc.)
- Proven project management experience in Citrix environments (Presentation Server and/or XenApp)
- Understand virtualization concepts, ideally within VMware.
- Understand networking (routing, switching, etc.), ideally based on Cisco technologies.
- Understand TOIP systems, ideally Cisco Call Manager
- Experience in Data Center project management is desired.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field required with significant direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Significant experience in a PMO role.
- Project budgeting skills.
- Proven project management skills; ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), including Microsoft Project and/or other project management software.
- Proven communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Competent and proficient understanding of IT Management
- Excellent written communication demonstrating good presentation skills, attention to detail and preparation
- Full professional English proficiency - Full professional French proficiency is desired.
- International experience.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional