Project Manager - Front Office
- *International company, leader in its sector, based in Barcelona.
- *Senior and International Project Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
World leading consultancy firm.
Descripción de la oferta
The essential functions are the tasks, duties and responsibilities that are critical to the job; the candidate must be able to perform the essential functions without reasonable accommodation.
FrontOffice Project Manager - CRM and reporting
- Manage resources from multiple internal teams
- Communicate effectively the status of the projects
- Participate in the resource planning and allocation of new projects.
- Ensure that all projects are proceeding according to timelines and budgets, meeting targets and expectations and adhering to established operating parameters
- Ensure profitability by utilizing current processes for managing project budgets across the organization.
- Utilize current processes, systems and procedures that will support Company short and long term goals.
- Develop detailed project schedules incorporating milestones to meet new initiatives requested by the business.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Manage projects to meet delivery milestones.
- Meet client's expectations regarding project cost, schedule and deliverables.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field required with significant direct work experience in a project management role.
- Project Management methodology certification (ITIL, PIM, Prince2 or similar)
- Full professional English proficiency - English certificate.
- 5-10 years experience in a full time project management role
- Proven delivery track record of CRM and reporting programs or transformations.
- Experience in project delivery spanning across multiple countries and or regions.
- Proven communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Project budgeting skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.), and Microsoft Project and/or other project management software.
- Competent and proficient understanding of IT Delivery life-cycle.
- Excellent written communication demonstrating good presentation skills, attention to detail and preparation
International environment, permanent contract and career opportunities