Important machinery company for industrial processes
International R&D Project Engineering with fluent English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a company specialized in equipment and R&D services in engineering to improve the productive processes of the most demanding sectors.
Descripción de la oferta
In direct dependency of the Technical Director, the main functions will be:
- Process engineer of the demo plant.
- Supervision of detailed engineering.
- Procurement of construction and supervision of construction.
- Start-up at workshop and at client's site.
- Periodic reporting for stakeholders.
- Participate in the feasibility studies to replicate the results of the project in other locations.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
For these functions we are looking for a professional, with a university degree:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, or Bachelor's degree in Biology, or Chemical or Agronomic Engineering.
- At least 5 years professional experience in industrial projects involving of food, or chemical, or pharmacy equipment or production lines.
- Vocation for technology and engineering is a must.
- Be able to work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Fluent English.
- Availability to travel.
Career opportunities and professional development.