Project Account Manager
- World´s leader in system supplier for packaging.
- Engineer to Manage the Projects for the Technical Service Department
Acerca de nuestro cliente
World´s leader in system supplier for packaging.
Descripción de la oferta
- Establishing/updating filling line budgets for commercial offers
- Active participation in commercial offers and contracts with customers
- Filling line equipment orders to internal and external suppliers
- Establishing feasibility studies, filling line layouts (technical drawings) and schedules
- Contact partner of customer for all technical questions of a filling line project
- Leader of the working installation team / Team monitoring-coordination
- Project follow up (time line and costs)
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Min. 5 years' work experience in a similar position.
- Engineering Master Degree specialized in Industrial Organisation, preferably in Mechanics.
- "Lean Manufacturing" experience.
- English language, C2 level. Certificates not required, though level proven: Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) y/o Cambridge Proficiency English (CPE)
- German, nice-to-have
- MS Office, Business High level
- MS PROJECT, Business Expert level
- AUTOCAD, Business Expert level
- SAP Software Business management: Project cost control, Business Warehouse
- Travel availability
- 35-50% of working schedule set on business trips (mainly in Spain, Portugal and Germany)
- Immediate incorporation
- Variable Income (by reached targets)
- Social benefit, meal allowance
- Car company
- Life and Accident insurances (optional)
- Training in the products/systems of the Company