Product Manager Fertilizers
- World leader in the Production of Fertilizers
- Product Manager in Fertilizers
Acerca de nuestro cliente
World leader in the Production of Fertilizers
Descripción de la oferta
- Analyzes market environment to identify trends and key business opportunities for area development. Conducts relevant market surveys and broadens knowledge of the food supply chain trends. Is responsible for collecting reliable market size information at country, product, regional level and for analyzing data to facilitate decisions related to marketing mix and new product introductions.
- Together with commercial lead and sales team develops annual marketing plans in line with growth opportunities incorporating product introductions and all relevant elements of the marketing mix. Will suggest marketing activities and improve planned ones based on analysis of profitability of specific customer groups and marketing campaigns.
- Develops a plan and implements activities in order to capture the full potential of product launches.
-Together with area finance leads, analyzes gross to net sales and determines action plans to capture value. Jointly responsible for approving price adjustments requests related to market conditions on matured product ranges.
- Leads the implementation of branding strategies for the designated area. Ensures diligent use of corporate guidelines in branding and institutional image and statutory material across the area.
- Responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with local press.
- Accountable for analyzing current and developing alternative distribution strategies or enhancing existing ones for the area.
- Defines customer relationship management strategy, including customer segmentation profiles, rating, and classification in system. Conducts surveys to understand customer group's needs, potentials, and reactions to seminars and other industry players current and proposed product/service offers.
- Plays a key role acting as the commercial ambassador in the regional Fertizers teams.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Agronomist Engineering Degree.
At least 5 years working as Marketing or Development in Fertilizers. Fluent in English is a must.
- Strong project management skills
- Sound planning and analytical capabilities
- Problem solving skills
- Exceptional organization and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker both operational & strategic
- Ability to work across functions, with the sales team and customer