Product Development Engineer
- Automotive Sector
- Product Development Engineer
Acerca de nuestro cliente
GROUP OF COMPANIES DEDICATED TO THE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURE OF AUTOMOTION RUBBER COMPONENTS WITHIN THE AUTOMOBILE SECTOR.
Descripción de la oferta
In direct dependency of the Technical Center Director whose head office is located in Logroño - La Rioja - Spain the main functions will be:
- Directly reporting to the Product Manager shall be main task design and development new components according to specifications, through direct contact with customers: Since the Offer Kick Off until the SOP of the products.
- Continuous technical contact with German clients assuring the correct communication between engineering located in the Spanish head office and clients. Attending technical meetings with clients: day to day contacts.
- To establish solid contacts with the relevant people of the clients engineering department.
- Distribute the knowhow with the product engineering team in Spain though frequently meetings at Technical Center at Logroño.
- To be part of team in the development project related of new research or innovation.
- To collaborate in the tasks of keeping up to date of the new research and development within the sector.
- Throughout the process of offers and development, to ensure:
- All the necessary technical information: verifying the received information and asking for and obtaining the pending information if necessary.
- The possibilities of alternative designs and the conditions of all the client's pieces
- That the technical centre has all the information updated.
- Maintain contact with client to solve doubts and queries about our technical proposal
- To obtain feedback from client in all the phases of the project.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
For these functions we are looking for a professional, with a university degree (Industrial or Mechanical engineering, preferably with mechanical skills)
- Minimum experience of three years within Automotive Sector.
- This position demands German and strong command of the English language, valuing the knowledge of Spanish.
- We are looking for a dynamic person able to work on their own or within a team with good communication skills, an analytical capacity, and good decision making/planning skills.
- It is essential to provide advanced user level tools management (Microsoft Office or similar) and specific systems in our area: CAD: Unigraphics, Ideas, Catia, Proengineer. MEF: Marc Abacus, others.
Salary is negotiable depending upon the candidates.
Following a short probationary period a fixed contract will be offered.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional