PMP in IT Projects
IT Systems Projects.
Fluent in English, organized, concise, and straight to the point.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The Company is the market leader in Europe in technology solutions for prisons and forensic commitments.
Descripción de la oferta
Giving support to the Country Manager to implement the Hardware and Software migration. Acting as the System Administration, the detailed Job Description is:
- Make sure that all the steps are being followed.
- Planning and Defining Scope.
- Activity Planning and Sequencing.
- Resource Planning and developing a budget.
- Developing Schedules.
- Time and cost estimating.
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Experience as a System Administrator mainly in servers and Data Centers.
- Experience in coordinating the IT support for the main office.
- Able to manage the technical staff in charged of the required tasks.
- Keen on negotiating contracts and managing the relationship with suppliers.
- Highly skilled in Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling.
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading Company to develop your career as a PMP. If you are organized, speak fluent English, and have a minimum experience managing IT projects, do not hesitate to apply.