35,000EUR - 40,000EURActualizado 22/02/17
- Develop your career as a Plant Controller
- Industrial controlling experience, 4 years at least
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Subsidiary of an industrial multinational.
Descripción de la oferta
- Establish production controlling and develop the KPIs of the production plant.
- Support and prepare monthly management reporting.
- Optimise the use of SAP FI / CO and participate in continuous development.
- Implement controlling cycle from budget planning to deviation analysis.
- Maintain and the cost calculation system.
- Support management and business with product profitability and cost information.
- Participate in project teams.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, preferably with a major in controlling, finance or information systems
- Between 4 and 6 years of experience in controlling in a production environment.
- Fluent English and Spanish mandatory.
- Professional experience with SAP FI / CO and Excel advanced level..
- Good analytic skills and technical understanding to analyse complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and build strong, productive relationships with all levels of management and many different functions, and to work effectively with executive leadership
Excellent career opportunity