Performance Engineer - PV
Importante empresa del sector renovables
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a company specialized in the development of projects of renewable energy
and hybrid power generation solutions that cover all a spectrum of services, which include the initial design, development, engineering, energy marketing, financial structuring, construction and management of projects.
Descripción de la oferta
The Performance Engineer (PE) will develop and will be responsible for; implement, optimize, advise, etc., in order to obtain the maximum specific production (yield) in Photovoltaic installations (Utilities and Rooftop), that SE develops, builds and/or commissions in any region, as owner of Solar Resource of total Engineering developed by SE (internal and/or external).
PE will create, within your specialty, all Engineering technical specifications, design, drawings, standards, best practices, etc, for the development of the Engineering.
PE will have to know and to be updated perfectly with respect to all the applications, software, norms of application of its discipline in all regions of development of the Projects.
PE will be based in Madrid and will have to travel to different regions with some frequency. The travel time will be approximately between 10%-15% of its time.
PE will support, when it is necessary, from the technical point of view to others Department, like: Bids and offers, Business opportunities, Equity, Project Managers and also to Construction andCommissioning teams of the Projects.
This position will finally report to Engineering Director based in Madrid.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The person in this position must be the following skills and experience:
· A Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering (Graduate or PhD on PV preferred).
· Experience in design, tracking and optimization activities related with the yield for PV projects.
· Knowledge, search and data extraction from existing databases (terrestrial and satellitebased).
- Experience in analysis and evaluation of supplies of contractors, technique and economically.
- Technical capacity to challenge and discuss technical reports of Technical Advisers, Independent Engineers, etc, of other companies.
- Verification of the final documentation, as; drawings as-built, advisors reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- Strong working knowledge of PV SYST software.
- Strong organizational skills to manage the activities required in the design of solar electric systems.
- Capacity of analysis and thoroughness.
- GoodworkingknowledgeofMSOfficeprograms, specificallyWord, Excel, PowerPoint, MicrosoftProject.
- High level of english
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional