National Sales Manager (Medical Device)
- Multinational Medical Device Company with stable presence in the Spanish Market.
- National Sales Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Medical Device Company with stable presence in the Spanish Market.
Descripción de la oferta
- Directing and managing the Territory Managers in achieving the sales targets.
- Setting work objectives for each of the team members and being able to measure their progress.
- Establishing and implementing short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Joining Territory Managers with visits to key decision makers.
- Coordinating planning and implementation of conferences, meetings and other events for customers and prospects.
- Managing price setting, negotiating and finalising contract agreements with current customers and new prospects.
- Managing the approach of the sales teams towards their contacts and creating effective business plans.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities in the medical and healthcare.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree Level education.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar, management position and proven track record.
- At least 5 years of experience with surgical device sales, with a sales background in the Operating Room.
- Availability to travel.
- Home-based, preferably in Barcelona or Madrid Area.
A good career opportunity in a growing multinational company.