National Sales Account Manager
International Perfume/Cosmetics Company
KAM with 3-5 years experience in Perfume/Cosmetic Brand
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client, a multinational leading Company into the luxury sector, is seeking for a National Account Manager for its new offices in Madrid.
Descripción de la oferta
- Develop and foster business relationships with trade partners and key decision makers to
improve/penetrate/build up distribution, sales volume, market share, shelf visibility, touch points and
assortment/listings for all customers in all channels for all brands.
- Create on-top demand and secure the achievement of sales targets in respective Key Accounts such as
the region overall.
- Achieve the requested/agreed sales results according to strategies and plans and further develop the respective key account.
- Effectively manage assigned key accounts for business growth.
- Maximise customer and brand potential using effective time and territory management practices.
- Develop business tactics for both existing and potential customers.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to develop new business within assigned territory.
- Fulfil all required reporting on-time.
- Support the field sales team and integrate them to maximise results. This includes attending team meetings and conference calls.
- Develop and execute key account-specific promotional plans as well as define local marketing .
- Work out effective sales presentations for all types of customer meetings that lead to an increased brand penetration and substantial growth. Attend and participate in trade and consumer fairs, regional and company meetings/conference calls as required.
- Carry out an excellent preparation for customer visits using the existing analytical toolbox such as own
relevant research and integrate this in strong presentation material for the meetings.
- Work collaboratively with demand planning to provide annual and ongoing customer forecasting for new
product concepts, initiatives and annual brand plans.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 7 years direct KAM experience required
- Excellent knowledge of retail structures
- Knowledge such as background in cosmetics is a must
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong selling and communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Commercial and Negotiation Skills
- Ability to successfully work in a dynamic environment
- Pragmatic approach, hands on mentality, problem solving skills, team orientation, action orientated
- Ability to travel, including overnights as needed to manage the assigned territory (driver license required)
- Language skills in written and spoken English and Spanish
International Growing Company