No se aceptan más candidaturas
Mobile Solution Designer
- Multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company.
- Proven track record of developing and deploying consumer-facing mobile software.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client, a multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
To grow its new Global Digital Hub in Barcelona, our client is looking for a Mobile Solution Designer to join its global Digital Brand Presence team.
Descripción de la oferta
As the Mobile Solutions Designer, you will define a portfolio of SDKs and drive their implementation, adoption and evolution in order to realize economy of scale across the different brands who want to develop mobile applications in the company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Research new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices.
- Design and document detailed architectures for mobile applications on various platforms, e.g. iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
- Recommend and setup development best practices and ensure their adoption in mobile projects.
- Influence the technology directions of the mobile strategy of the Group in collaboration with the Mobile core team.
- Ensure the quality of the delivery of the external partners and its alignment to the Group mobile strategy.
- Be responsible for the availability and evolution of the Continuous Integration solution (including quality and Security checks) in collaboration with the teams running the service.
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Design, implement, and evolve an application template for helping external partners to develop mobile applications according to the company standards.
- Be the technical leader for design, implementation and interface decisions regarding mobile E2E solutions. Recommend alternatives when needed.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 5-10 years of overall experience as a developer
- 5 years of proven track record of developing and deploying consumer-facing mobile software solutions on multiple platforms including iOS and Android. Windows Phone would be a plus
- Solid design understanding and hands on coding experience in cross-platforms mobile applications using frameworks such as PhoneGap, JQuery Mobile, AppCelerator Titanium, Sencha Touch is desirable
- Proven expertise in designing mobile applications choosing architectural patterns which enhance the app performance (e.g. regarding the usage of caching, configuration management, connectivity, security, synchronization, web services integration, etc.)
- General understanding of mobile application distribution using MDM tools (e.g. AirWatch) is considered a plus
- Proven track record in setting up Continuous Integration toolchain for mobile development using Jenkins, Hokeykit, SonarQube, GIT
- Comfortable speaking with Project Managers, ScrumMasters and experience in coordinating developers' teams in an Agile environment
- Experience in working in large and multinational organizations, able to see how the piece of work delivered fits in the big picture
- Must be and likes being an active coder, with experience in OpenSource projects being a plus
- Light project management skills are desirable
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written) is essential
- Experience in working with cultural diversity: respect for various cultures and understanding how to work with a variety of cultures in the most effective way
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. We will reward your highly developed technical skills, which will be your main assets for this position. . If you believe you have the profile and are looking for a global opportunity - apply now!