Medical Science Liason (6-months contract)
Big opportunity to work in one of the best Companies in the worl in its industry
6-months contract to cover a leave.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the most important Companies in the world, operating in the Bio-pharmaceutical industry.
Descripción de la oferta
- Identifies, cooperates, and discusses with regional/domestic opinion leaders and other relevant stakeholders, the science of the Company's therapeutic area and products through personal contacts and on-site visits.
- Establishes strong relationships with KOL, clinical investigators and providers at academic and non-academic settings.
- Assists with the Company clinical trial program that includes collaboration with investigators and internal personnel of the Company.
- Anticipates barriers and difficulties that may arise in the field and resolves them in a collaborative manner.
- The MS works collaboratively and advice other departments in the Company like Sales, Clinical Research, or Global Safety.
- The MS travels to appointments, meetings, and conferences on regular basis, usually with short notice.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Typically requires an MD, PhD, or Master degree in a scientific discipline and relevant experience in medically related endeavor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English and Spanish as well as interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be fully cognizant of all relevant scientific data including regulatory requirements for field-based personnel.
- Must be committed to continuing education to maintain knowledge base.
- Must have the ability to work as a member of several teams that may overlap such as national and international medical team.
- Uses scientific resources for shocking presentations in a variety of different settings.
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations is required.
An outstanding opportunity to work in one of the most important Companies in the world inside the Bio-pharmaceutical industry.