Marketing Implementation Specialist (Medical Device)
- Multinational Medical Device Company with stable presence in the Spanish Market
- Marketing Implementation Specialist
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Medical Device Company with stable presence in the Spanish Market.
Descripción de la oferta
- Defining sales and branding strategies.
- Developing and maintaining network with local thought leaders, associations, tender boards, and stakeholders.
- Assembling and reporting market information and surgical procedure information.
- Providing clinical, procedural and product training to Sales team in cooperation with the field trainer.
- Developing a local market presence through brand awareness.
- Understanding the selling process to identify any roadblocks that would benefit from added analysis or action.
- Supporting Clinical Education with local and international training courses and labs.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor+ degree level (sales and/ or medical related).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- At least 3 years of experience with surgical device sales, clinical development and/ or marketing in the Operating Room
- Relevant experience in a similar position and proven track record
- Good knowledge of human anatomy clinical procedures and local healthcare market background.
- Availability to travel.
- Home-based, preferably in Barcelona or Madrid Area.
A good career opportunity in a multinational growing company.