- ¿Quieres incorporarte a una compañía multinacional líder en su sector?
- Buscamos adjunto a responsable de planta
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a global leader in animal nutrition solutions.
Descripción de la oferta
This role is also responsible to lead the evaluation of the existing manufacturing procedures,
configuring/improving the manufacturing systems, and executing projects with the aim of reducing
cost, increasing productivity and efficiency, improve safety and sustainability, and develop best
- Performs studies of existing manufacturing operations related to the current
production and analyze required changes (to solve technical problems / improve
manufacturing instruments and equipment) to achieve increased production output
and/or reduce product defects and waste or improves safety working conditions.
- Cooperates and supports manufacturing processes design and implementation.
- Performs data collection and process analysis, analyze and updates the value stream
mapping, standardizes tasks and processes (SOPs), documents manufacturing
procedures and best practices. Trains operations staff on standards, and best
- Manages and implements assigned Capital Expenditure projects: provides
investments estimates and project timeline, ensure project is completed on
schedule and within budget assuring safety, quality, efficiency, and reliability.
Assists if needed to Maintenance and Production in specifying new machine and
auxiliary equipment specifications including design and development when
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement projects in
operations. Includes determination of problem root causes, suggesting and agreeing
corrective actions, leading the implementation of agreed actions, monitoring
effectiveness of agreed actions, and reporting progress and results of projects.
- Effectively work cross-functionally with all required functions internally and
externally to the plant, including EHS&S, Maintenance, Production, as well as R&D,
Finance, and Global Product Development. Provides support to all Areas, Product Management and R&D.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor of science degree in engineering and 4 -5 years of experience in
process/manufacturing engineering and plant engineering initiatives.
- Strong understanding of operations, unit operations, batch and continuous
processing including packaging.
- Highly oriented to service, cost control, manufacturing efficiency and quality
improvement: experience applying Lean and World Class Manufacturing and tools.
- Awareness of capital project management: planning and execution skills. Project
- High level of process and occupational safety awareness and culture.
- Fluent in English language (reading, writing and oral).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Team player and motivator.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional