Manager AR Deductions
- Manager AR Deductions
- FMCG multinational
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company FMCG sector
Descripción de la oferta
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages deduction resolution activities within the company corporate Finance policy guidelines.
- Ensures proper resolution of deductions including coding, assignment and processing activities of deductions personnel, and ensuring GL numbers/codes are established for write-off/credit issuance.
- Provides month-end reporting and analysis to support deduction reserve activities.
- Implements continuous process improvements for the company retained activities.
- Performs periodic audits within their team to insure appropriate general ledger write-off and deduction coding activities
- Sets clear strategic vision for the deduction staff.
- Collaborates with internal (Finance, Supply Chain, Sales process owners) and external (customer deduction resolution personnel) stakeholders to minimize the creation of deductions and or process-resolution expenses.
- Implements tools and creates processes, reports and metrics to drive and monitor team activities.
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors control systems to safeguard company's assets and assures compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Respond to internal and external audit inquiries as requested.
- Analyze financial results, KPI's and trends to identify areas of concern and help facilitate corrective action plans.
- Performs special projects as assigned
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration. Valuable MBA
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Languages: English and Spanish proficiency. Valuable Dutch, French and Italian.
- Staff management experience including both non-exempt and exempt level employees
- Experience in metrics based management
- Demonstrated experience with Global Business Processes
- Shared Services experience in a managerial role
- Business Process Outsourcing experience including relationship management
- Demonstrated leadership experience including influencing management and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to implement one or more business project(s) on time and within budget
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional