Learning & Development Officer
- Join a researching company working under the top scientific standars.
- Develop and implement all learning and development actions for all the company.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The company works in the chemical field, investigate and develop new products and technology, as well as offer services for the industry.
Descripción de la oferta
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the managers, administrators and scientific staff to identify learning and development needs.
- Produce development programs for employees to help them take advantage of internal and also external opportunities.
- Develop and implement courses in soft skills.
- Ensure the quality of the service is optimal and make constant up-dates to be and attractive company for scientific staff to work in.
- Follow up of the accomplishment of the training and development objectives.
- Report to HR Manager and Scientific Manager about the KPI's.
- Develop induction programs for all the company and keep them up-dated.
- Use and customisation of talent data bases.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
At least 2 years of experience in Learning & Development area in a scientific / research company.
Proficiency in English is a must.
University degree in human resources or science.
Great opportunity to join a very professional team.