Lead Data Steward
- International company leader on service sector.
- 5 + years of data stewardship experience.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International company leader on service sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Define and implement data standards:
- Define and roll out group data standards.
- Support OUs in implementing group data standards.
- Identify key metrics that will be reviewed for tracking Organizational Units compliance to central data standards and policies.
- Monitor compliance to Organizational Units data standards.
- Develop KPI framework.
- Coach Organizational Units on an ongoing basis to improve adoption of data standards .
Drive data standardization:
- Identify and prioritize data domains
- Identify Critical Data Elements (CDE) for prioritized domains.
- Drive identification and definition of master and reference data elements.
- Drive the data standardization effort with a cross functional team.
- Develop business glossary. Maintain and enhance content of data glossary.
- Publish metadata for critical data sources for use by architects, modelers, developers and users.
- Define the business terminology and link it into IT models.
Perform ongoing activities:
- Lead the Data Stewardship Council in Organizational Units and oversee data activities for alignment to strategic objectives and data standards.
- Make key decisions on data standards and policies across the enterprise.
- Review metrics and compliance to data standards and policies across Organizational Units.
- Identify and present potential data standards issues to the governance group.
- Maintain data infrastructure to provide lookups of reference data.
- Contribute to Client Enterprise Model.
- Coach and mentor data stewards:
- Lead and manage team of EDAA data stewards, business analysts, and Organizational Units level data stewards to support enterprise data governance initiatives and programs
- Liaise with business and IT project leads to implement and maintain data standards; provide guidance to project teams in establishing project data standards
Competencies (Dropdown Selection):
- High Level Interpreter - The job's core deliverables rely on disseminating specialized or complex information, instruction and training to others within the organization, including senior management. Typically requires specialist training in communication techniques.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
University or college of higher education, work experience in Finance and /or Insurance Business and Information Technology
5 + years of data stewardship experience.
5 + years of experience in insurance and/or Financial Services.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in business intelligence, analytics, reporting
- Significant experience in business analysis preferably in insurance sector
- Proven expertise in defining business processes and performing any business process re-engineering
- Minimum 5 years program/project management experience - preferably with experience working in more than one function / business
- Proven track record in data standardization
- Deep knowledge of data standardization / metadata management tools such as IBM Business Glossary
- Knowledge of data quality management in a context of a transactional and analytical systems
- Proficiency in using models (data models, architecture models, enterprise models, e.g. ERM and UML)
- Consulting methods (ability to challenge and write specs etc.)
- English and preferably German
- International company
- International and multicultural environment
- Work in the leader of the sector
- Professional career