Key Account Manager E-Tailers
- Solid FMCG company leader in its market
- Expert in managing and prospecting e-tailers? Apply!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Solid FMCG company leader in its market.
Descripción de la oferta
In direct collaboration with the Country Director, you will be responsible for increasing our sales in Spain, with main focus (but not only) on e-commerce/ "e-tailers" (online retailers).
You will be pro-active in prospecting new "online" e-commerce partners as well as in challenging and monitoring the development of our existing customers.
In partnership with the Country Director, you will participate in creating a Marketing & Sales strategy tailor-made for the customers assigned.
You will be responsible for its implementation and objective achievements.
In collaboration with the Trade Marketing Team, you will propose and set up our marketing actions for these customers.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 4 years relevant experience in FMCG sales to key Spanish retailers, partly gained in dealing with e-commerce (Amazon, for instance).
- You have a good knowledge of the online market in Spain, as well as the usage of Vendor Portal tools in order to push catalogue content, carry out promotional activities, etc. and have the ability to analyze complex account management reports (both produced "in-house" and issued by key retailers).
- You're a talented and self-motivated salesperson with natural communication, management skills and a strong drive to success. You have been used to work in a dynamic environment, with high frequency of changes
- You will have a key role in "boosting" our brand in Spain by your dynamism, tenacity and charisma.
- Your organizational and negotiation skills together with a sound commercial awareness will also be key to success in this role.
- You have a good-command of English to communicate effectively with our HQ
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional