Junior ABAP Application Engineer
International company with presence in 130 countries.
Junior ABAP Application Engineer.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important insurance group with about 40,000 employees serving customers in more than 100 countries. That company aspires to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
Descripción de la oferta
As a Junior ABAP Application Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Understand customer's processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the overall function.
- Engage with the solution architect in the review and validation of the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements; validate suppliers estimates.
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverable.
- Support and review the documentation of functional specifications.
- Act as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned.
- Support the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues and providing training as required.
- Respond to application problem tickets as necessary.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Your skills and experience will ideally include:
- University level education or equivalent
- Over 3 -4 relevant years of experience in BI
- Solid Subject Matter Expert experience in SAP ABAP and Portal
- Prior experience working in a financial services environment desirable, preferably insurance
- Effective communication, presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a global organisation, under time pressure and to manage ambiguity
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Further languages preferred
Career Development and International Project