Jr. Claims Handler (Ramos Técnicos)
- One of the world's leading multinational quoted insurance groups
- Candidate should speak English & Spanish languages
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the world's leading multinational quoted insurance groups.
Descripción de la oferta
Jobs like this involve handling standard cases using agreed claims processes to achieve settlement and business objectives. You will spend the majority of your time managing customer interactions, liaising with suppliers, replacing and supplying appropriate goods and services, escalating non-standard or complex cases, supporting more qualified colleagues and reviewing policy wordings. You will be desk based dealing with customers and third parties on a one to one basis, although you will also work with other colleagues and be part of a team. You will have strong communication, negotiation and organization skills.
The Jobholder is typically responsible for:
- Reviewing allocated cases and achieving settlement, within designated personal authority level, in line with established standards, procedures and guidance provided.
- Identifying non-standard or complex claims and escalating to more qualified colleagues to ensure they are handled appropriately.
- Managing customer interactions in an efficient, courteous and timely manner in order to deliver high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Organising and using approved internal and/or external suppliers to ensure repair, replacement and supply of appropriate goods and services to customers.
- Supporting more experienced colleagues in the handling of nonstandard cases.
- Contributing to the production of new policy wordings or reviews of existing policy wordings to ensure policy documentation is current and accurate..
- Contact with layers and experts
- Administrative tasks such as file the documents, update the systems with the information of each file
This job will typically be measured with the following KPI's:
- Customer satisfaction and retention levels
- Quality and levels of service delivered
- Operational efficiency
- Personal contribution to team productivity
- Application of Brand Beliefs
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and policy requirements
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Should speak English & Spanish languages
- Should know the Spanish Assurance Law and legislation applicable
- Travelling to Claim sites and occasionally to claim workshops
A good contributor in this role will typically be able to demonstrate:
Core Skills & Knowledge:
- Delighting Customers
- Working Effectively
- Building Effective Relationships
- Using Judgement
- Communicating Effectively
- Delivering Results
Track Record: Customer service experience in financial services industry or other service industry e.g. retail.
Competitive Salary Package.
Possible next career steps include:
- Senior Claims Handler
- Roles at the same development level in the Actuarial/Statistical & Pricing