No se aceptan más candidaturas
IT Solutions Delivery Manager
- Multinational with presence in 130 countries and IT Projects around the world.
- IT Delivery Manager with strong knowledge in technology (SAP and NON SAP).
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading global beauty company with net revenues of $4.4 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2015. Founded in France in 1904, our client is a pure play beauty company with a portfolio of well-known fragrances, color cosmetics, and skin & body care products sold in over 130 countries and territories.
Descripción de la oferta
- Maintaining Application delivery for SAP and NON - SAP on a global basis.
- Coordinating portfolio of projects.
- Coordinating Third parties supporting the solution.
- Providing day-to-day oversight of internal support resources as well as the application delivery service provider.
- Working with all of IT area to troubleshoot difficult issues.
- Working with Business Facing IT teams to identify training and/or process improvement opportunities.
- Development and maintaining a set of processes used to troubleshoot and resolve application issues across all systems / regions.
- Coordinating the PMO.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, Project Management, and maintenance of large scale systems across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on technical management.
- Prior experience in SAP with knowledge of release ECC 6.0 and others systems/ applications.
- Demonstrated ability to translate/communicate complex concepts to peers and business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines, interruptions, and multiple tasks/projects occurring at once.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage and mentor others through technical team leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized and capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong project management and/or leadership skills including the ability to plan, organize, and control activities.
- Experience working in an offshore/onshore collaborative environment.
- Experience training and mentoring others.