IS / IT SECURITY SPECIALIST
Multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company
IT Security Specialist with international profile.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client, a multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
Descripción de la oferta
- Conduct systematic security assessments of solutions (including on premise and external solutions such Web Sites, Cloud Solutions, etc.) to identify security risks.
- Provide advice to the stakeholders to mitigate the security risks and validate compliance with security Standards and industry best practice and Standards.
- Design, implement and test compliant network security systems and solutions, including digital and cloud.
- Ensure new solutions are implemented "Secure & Compliant by Design" following a risk based methodology.
- In conjunction with the Security Operations Center ("SOC") provide an incident investigation and response service.
- Communicate and escalate security issues to management and key stakeholders.
- Implement and maintain information security procedures and Standards in accordance with the Group IS/IT Security Policies.
- Ensure the quality of information security services to Markets, business & functional units and act as an escalation point for Security related services.
- SPOC for projects to ensure they comply with Security standards
- Interact with Security vendors
- Follow-up on security related audit issues
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifies and report recognised or potential Information Security threats and other Information Security issues
- Ensure Projects comply with security standards
- Conduct Proof of Concept projects
- Contribute to assessments using the Security Assessment methodology
- Use Risk Management methods and tools to monitor, identify, report and track risks related to Information Security
- Work with other to ensure information security is anchored into the mindset and ways of working of all security customers
- Identify opportunities for improving security services and follow-through or escalate requirements
- Provide 2nd and 3th level support on security solutions
- Ensure security controls are in place
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent
- More than 4 years relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge on system and network security
- Knowledge on information security incident handling and remediation processes
- Strong analytical skills to analyse and evaluate technical information
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must
- Experience in design and development of security solutions
- Experience in running risk assessments
Other personal Qualities:
- Influencing and negotiating skills, verbal & written communication and collaboration skills
- Organisation and planning
- Results focus / achiever
- Prioritisation skills
- Rigorous and precise
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional