IT Sales&Marketing Process Analyst Manager (Cloud CRM)
- Multinational Company focused in FMCG Industry
- Business Analyst good at CRM (Siebel) and Cloud
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Company based in Madrid with the Shared Service Technology Centre gives support to 29 countries.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to Business Expert Manager, acting as a liaison between Business and Development teams in order to implement the approved process changes, he / she will be responsible of:
* Understand business demand and transform into IT requirements
* One or several process with the objective of continuous improvement on the processes keeping a global approach
* Change management ensuring all milestones regarding to this process, Scope Closure, FD Delivery and Testing are achieved
* Managing the Projects under his responsibility on its different phases and areas (Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Control, Communications, Closure)
* Knowing the Sales & Trade marketing processes implemented in the market of his / her responsibility as well as being the point of contact for any escalation done by the market related to Trade marketing applications.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Master Degree or equivalent in engineering or technical science, plus additional business education.
- +5 years of experience in top consulting firm working with Cloud CRM Solutions (Oracle, SAP CRM, Dynamics, Salesforce, etc), Customer Experience -CX- usability, Digital, in-memory business intelligent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: ability to influence and shape business demand. Good presentation skills
- Experience in interaction with the Business / End Users. Ability to transform business requirements into requirements to technical functions.
- 5+ years of working experience: Good understanding of Business Intelligence concepts. Experience with BI solutions is a plus
- Speak the language of the business: good knowledge of the business: Tobacco Industry is a plus. Alternatives could be other FMCG or Pharma Industry .
- Fluent in written and spoken English (C1 at least)
- Capable of working in an multinational environment
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Programming experience is a plus
- Good team player with proactive mindset
- Strong orientation to her/his customer's needs
Interesting opportunity for your professional career