IT Head of Contact Centre Technologies
International sales company.
IT Head of Contact Centres Technologies.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International sales agency specialising in field marketing, contact centres and digital marketing.
Descripción de la oferta
To create and maintain an information technology strategy in line with stakeholder needs and in keeping with current best practice.
To manage the relationships with (and between) external agencies and suppliers, ensuring contracts and service levels are negotiated in line with strategic aims and financial constraints and ongoing service is in-line with agreed contracts.
To line manage and develop the contact centre project manager, working with them to plan and prioritise their workloads, set objectives, conduct appraisals and supported to continually improve their performance and results.
Keeping up to date with industry standards and innovations to deliver quarterly presentation about the contact centre technology landscape to stakeholders
Act as a go to person for non- standard technology elements within the contact centre arena, assisting the business with RFP responses, technical queries, and the support of key pre-sale contact centre activities.
Specifically to manage:
- The development plans for ongoing integration, upkeep and improvement of IT contact centre systems.
- The commissioning of appropriate and cost effective procurement and contractual arrangements
- The migration of core technologies and tools to the cloud.
- The management of project and system dependencies at planning, implementation and support stages.
- The sign off of all project management milestones for IT contact centre projects.
Play a critical role in delivering the contact centres long-term technology strategy:
- Delivering continuous improvements to reduced cost, reduced time and sustain high quality
- Manage technical designers and technical resource accordingly to achieve required delivery improvements in line with planning and strategyKA 10 Technical - Provide expert level technical, analytical advice, and skills in the strategic development of complex technology and software projects.ce
Propose and implement solutions aligned with business.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Evidence of continuous professional development within a technical IT role.
- Firm understanding of networking and server technologies within a contact centre environment.
- Demonstrable experience and evidence of success in an information management role across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Project management and experience, through proven project implementations.
- Knowledge of telephony, CRM data and database systems.
- Understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities.
- Experience of commissioning services from third parties and managing.
- Line management experience.
- ITIL qualification.
- Previous experience of working in the contact centre sector.
- Experience of presenting to boards and executive teams.
- Working with UK & European agencies.
- Highly computer literate; with Business Analysis skills.
- Ability to translate organisational direction into specific team and individual job expectations, managing performance through effective monitoring, coaching, and feedback.
- Has skills to Influence results through appropriate staffing, budgetary management and maximization of available resources.
- Demonstrably effective at providing timely, concise, audience-appropriate information orally and in writing.
- Enthusiastic and positive - 'can do' attitude.
- Resourceful and outgoing.
- Highly innovative.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Good sense of judgement.
- Driven by a desire to make improvements.
- Demonstrates personal integrity.
- Occasional travel to client offices (2\3 times per month).
- Travel to European offices (2\3 times per month).
- Expected to visit industry shows a minimum of twice per year.
- The Head of Contact Centre Technologies is a member of the management team.