IT Europe Integration Specialist (TIBCO)
Multinational leader in Logostic Sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational leader in Transport and Distribution Sector
Descripción de la oferta
The IT Integration Specialist is responsible for:
- Design of integration solutions.
- Specifications of interfaces (paper mapping)
- Coordination of build & deploy activities for integration solutions.
- Unit test activities for integrations solutions and interfaces.
- Documentation of implemented integration solutions and interfaces.
- 3rd line support activities for implemented integrations solutions and interfaces.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Logistics Management.
What they must deliver:
- The IT Integration Specialist will be assigned on projects and changes.
- He/She will be coached by his manager and by colleagues who have the same role.
- Should have willingness to travel.
- HE/She works in virtual teams with collaborative communication tools such as MS Lync, Emails and SharePoint.
Specialist / technical skills that are essential:
- Experience with design and build of EAI and B2B integrations.
- Experience with making interface specifications (paper mapping).
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with XML, XSD and XSLT
- Experience of working in a logistics (3PL) environment.
Previous experience required:
- Knowledge and experience of different message formats and syntaxes like EDIFACT, flat, etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like SOAP, AS2, http / https, FTP / SFTP / FTPS / OFTP.
- Knowledge and experience of integration implementation in Tibco.
- Knowledge and experience of integration with Red Prairie WMS (Dlx Dispatcher or Discrete).
Interesting professional opportunity