IT Europe Business Analyst (Logistics Sector is a must)
Multinational Logisctic Sector
Business Analyst specialiced in Logistic Sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Logistic Company
Descripción de la oferta
The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and also existing IT solutions. The department you will be working for delivers high quality project management and implementation specialism to the company operations and its clients.
Part of your job is to implement specialised IT solutions for the WMS and TMS systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services we provide to customers. You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with Business development, operations and the client. You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces. Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients are part of your job as well.
Concrete you will:
- Undertake detailed project work, including business analysis, as required to meet project objectives
- Generate specified project documentation to best practice quality standards, in line with the company Project Management Methodology standards.
- Prepare test plans and conduct system testing, as required, to professional quality standards
- Support User Acceptance Testing with company Operations and at time with the External Customer
- Perform implementation and post implementation support tasks as required by the project
- Maintain good on-going working relationships with all customers and service providers as part of the day to day execution of project delivery
- Provide logistics and systems consultancy to internal and external customers
- Prepare and perform management presentations as required.
- Training Key User's with the company operations on the system and best practice
As a Business Analyst you are part of the IT team. But you will have a close corporation with other company colleagues all over Europe in different roles.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background
- At least 5 years' experience in a large international LOGISTIC environment
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Red-prairie DLx dispatcher is a must
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing;
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills;
- Analytic and flexible
- Fluently English, orally and written, and other European language is plus
- Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel
Interesting professional opportunity