IT Development Lead
International company with presence in 130 countries.
IT Development Lead in an international project.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important insurance group with about 40,000 employees serving customers in more than 100 countries. That company aspires to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
Descripción de la oferta
- Being accountable for the overall delivery of IT Developments under your scope of responsibility, according to plan and quality
- Technically lead a team of Data Architects, Data Modelers and SW Developers, supporting all the IT responsibilities, from idea formulation to hand-over to Service Management for new solutions roll-outs and upgrades, building and maintaining strong relationships Project Managers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts and Test Leads.
- Become one of the referent "Technical authority" for the development team, being able to provide IT Solution Architecture criteria/guidance in different stages and forums in the context of our Global Program.
- Support the Solution Architects in the technical design of complex solutions, directly involved in developing, testing, and implementing the applications and ready to involve as individual contributor or drive a team of senior developers to deliver solutions on time.
- Effectively respond to technical queries / requests from team members and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure integration among project team members. Ensuring alignment with Service Management and supporting ramp-up of operational model.
- Communicating regularly with business and IT leadership teams.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
* Bachelor Degree, Master degree or Technical Diploma or equivalent in Computer Science, IT Engineering.
* Proven tracking record in delivering new IT Tools and solutions, in complex organisational context, following agile approach / methodologies to shorten delivery time frames.
* Prior experience working in software engineering in large data project/programs, preferably in a Technical Lead Role.
* Proven tracking record rolling out solutions globally or regionally, in highly heterogeneous IT/Application landscapes.
* Prior experience working in Actuarial or Finance related projects, preferably with experiences in large data transformation and programming.
* Over 8 years of relevant IT experience, with strong technical background.
* Experience in agile delivery methods (e.g. Scrum) preferred.
* Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are beneficial.
* Deep knowledge of Software engineering and Software development best practices
* Capable of articulating complex designs, code and applications for large scale projects to a simple to understand non-technical client-facing standard.
* Data Management, Data Middleware / ETL, specially using MS SQL and SSIS.
* Data architecture and data modelling skills.
* Web technologies, platforms and programming languages. MS Sharepoint and .Net.
* Visualization tools. Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlikview, SAS analytics or similar.
* Basic knowledge of Infrastructure and Networks. Ej: CITRIX.
Career Development and International Project.