Top Food Multinational Company
Develop New products and Markets
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client a Top food company based in Castilla-León implemented in over 20 countries worldwide is looking for an International Development Manager.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the International Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Enhance the sales for complex products and services to key customers and / or manages a sales department in order to achieve sales goals in a significant area.
- Elaborate a budget requested for his/hers own area of the organisation and / or performs complex analyse of the progress of the budget in other areas, always working within the established systems.
- Execute a marketing plan for a particular product, service or speciality area, working within the established marketing systems.
- Meet the required results by working within an established project management plan.
- Manage relationships with key clients, usually using account teams to ensure constant satisfaction and loyalty to the organisation.
- Identify and evaluate complex solutions based on your experience taking into account a series of criteria to find the one that best meets the needs of the business.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The ideal candidate will hold an University Degree such as Economics, Chemical, engineering or food science, with between 6 to 10 years experience in developing international markets into the food sector both in private label and brand. Fluent in French and English. The candidate will be based in Castilla-León
Important opportunity to grow